Light a candle

by - november 26, 2012



Light a candle,
see it glow,
watch it dance,
when you feel low.

Think of me,
think of light,
I'll always be here,
day or night.

A candle flickers,
out of sight,
but in your heart.

I still burn bright,
think not of sadness,
that I'm not near,
think of gladness,
and joyous cheer,

I have not left,
I am not gone,
I'm here to stay
my little one.

So when you light a candle
and you see it glow.

And you watch it dance
in your heart you'll know,
that I would never leave you,
even when you feel so blue

I'm sitting up here with the Goddess
and now watching over you..

Still missing you grandpa 




You May Also Like

6 Reacties

  1. hoi hoi, wat een prachtig gedicht.

    Je stelde mij nog een vraag over de kaartjes borduren. Mail me anders even, adres vind je op mijn blog,dan wil ik je wel even meer uitleg geven. Kan helaas geen emailadres op je blog vinden.
    Groetjes, Amarins

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog.
Een reactie zou ik erg leuk vinden ♥